Friday, July 22, 2011

Last night I decided to get my "swerve" on and headed out for small town SL. I went on down to the Alafia Country Escape sim; a family run and family-oriented place with lots of good people and down-home living. I sauntered on in to a little joint called the "Smokin' Aces" to take in some live entertainment. I was met at the door with friendly greetings from Rocky & Shannon Hilburton and the hearty laugh of a handsome cowpoke named Smidge. I jumped on in the line dance while listening to the vocal styling of Samara Reigns who melted the heart of every cowboy in the place. She was followed by Harry Frychester who can really pack a punch in the vocals department..and wooed the boots off this cowgirl. Woo hoo..Harry..you can take this girl out for a ride in your pickup truck any time! Yes..the joint was jumping down at the Smokin' Aces...even the kids were out on the dance floor! Nothing like good old fashioned Southern fun... but be mindful of the gators!

Credits:

Viviane Fashion - Isabel White Shirt
INDI Designs - Cowboy hat beige V2 - henna
Makeup: [mock] Addicted to metal

No comments:

Post a Comment