Friday, June 10, 2011

This weekend I will be excited to attend the My Precious Summer Queen 2011 Finale. I will be attending to support one of my dearest friends who is one of the finalists, Vivienne Coppola.

Vivy and I go waaay back. One would think that with our mutual love of Sex in the City that we met over a couple of cosmopolitans dashing on about men (not that we don't do that mind you). But actually we met in a place where no one would suspect to find two fashionistas with a passion for shoes: an ice hockey rink. Vivy and I both played for various teams for numerous seasons for the illustrious GOHA league run by Jack Belvedere (I highly recommend you go and watch a game!). She has become one of my closest and dearest friends in Second Life. Two gal pals sharing the trials and tribulations of our virtual lives as if we lived next door to each other in real life. We hope to meet in real life some day...with a trip across the pond.

She's a true English rose this one; a beauty not only in looks but in mind and spirit. I'll be there rooting for her to go all the way! Even if she doesn't walk away as the Summer Queen...never fear...she's already a queen in my book. Love ya, Vivy! xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment